This great organization is getting even better.
We’re working hard on our new and improved website. The information that we provide here should help you get where you need to go for now, however, we are only a phone call or e-mail away! Please feel free to reach out anytime.
Lisa Short, Executive Director | email@example.com | 519-624-8972
Grants - Partner with us to build a stronger community.
In collaboration with many donors and partners, the Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation provides funding to a broad range of programs, initiatives and organizations. We accept applications from both registered charities and municipalities to meet our mission. The CNDCF envisions a safe, vital Community that is resilient, compassionate and socially responsible.
We currently have 2 separate granting cycles:
1. Our Community Grants Program is now closed. Applicants will be notified by May 15, 2014 of the status of their application. Our priority areas for funding in 2014 are:
- Arts & Culture
- Children & Youth in Recreation
- Children (under the age of 12) at risk
- Early Literacy
- Food Security
Grant application schedule:
- March 5, 2014, Community Grant Applications for 2014 OPEN
- April 8, 2014, 4pm Community Grant Applications for 2014 CLOSE
- April 9 – May 7, 2014 Review of Applications (possible site visits or phone interviews with Grantees)
- May 15, 2014 Community Grant Recipient Announcement of Funding
2. Kids to Camp
Our Kids to Camp Grants Program* is now closed. Applicants will be notified by April 15 of the status of their application.
*This program is funded by the Lyle S. Hallman Foundation - Waterloo Region Record Kids to Camp Fund held at the Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation
Inquiries regarding our grants process? Contact Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kid to Camp application schedule:
- March 4, 2014, 4pm Deadline for Submission of Applications
- March 5 – April 2 Review of Applications (possible site visits or phone interviews with Grantees)
- April 15, 2014 Kids to Camp Grant Recipient Announcement of Funding
Make A Donation
There are many ways to donate to the Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation and we are here to help you decide what is right for you and to help you meet your philanthropic goals. To set-up a new fund, learn more about existing funds or to inquire about types of gifts, please call or e-mail Lisa Short, Executive Director, Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation.
To make a donation to an existing fund (please indicate the fund with your donation), donate online or by mail:
Cambridge & North Dumfries Community Foundation
135 Thompson Drive, Unit 7 Cambridge, ON